Green Bay Cosmetic Dentistry from Marty Williams, DDS of Sierra Dental
Serving the dental needs of Green Bay since 1985, Dr. Marty Williams has built a reputation for providing the leading-edge cosmetic dentistry services. With the experienced and friendly staff at Sierra Dental, Dr. Williams has built a practice focused on helping Green Bay area patients feel better about their smiles and themselves at an affordable price in a caring and comfortable atmosphere.
Contact Us Schedule An Appointment
Cosmetic Dentistry — Numerous Options to Achieve a Better Smile
The Green Bay cosmetic dental experts at Sierra Dental provide numerous options to help patients improve their confidence, appearance, and overall health. Because we understand patients’ needs are unique, we offer a full spectrum of dental services, including the following:
● Dental bonding. For patients with a chipped, broken or stained tooth, dental bonding is often an inexpensive and straightforward solution. By applying either a natural-colored composite resin or a porcelain veneer, we make teeth look new again.
● Ceramic reconstruction. For patients with damaged or decayed teeth requiring a crown, inlay, onlay or bridge, or whose previous dental work requires restoration, we offer state-of-the-art treatment that provides the most effective and efficient restorations possible. This technology is called CEREC which stands for Chairside Economical Restorations of Esthetic Ceramic, and permits tooth restoration in one appointment, compared to earlier approaches which required multiple visits.
● Dental implants. For patients who are missing one or more teeth and have healthy gums and jaws, we offer dental implant services as a permanent approach to tooth replacement.
● Denture creation and relining. Today's dentures are more natural looking and comfortable than ever. Whether creating a new set or relining an existing set, we work to achieve the best fit possible.
● Tooth-colored fillings. For patients with basic cavities and minor tooth decay, we offer fillings whose color and material restores and mimics the natural appearance of tooth structure.
● Teeth whitening. For patients with healthy teeth and gums, but who would like to remedy the yellow tones of their teeth, we offer a variety of teeth-whitening methods, including at-home kits and applications performed in our office.
Sierra Dental — Offering an Affordable Investment in Overall Health
Beyond the aesthetic benefits, we approach cosmetic dentistry from an overall health perspective because we understand a full set of healthy teeth allow patients to enjoy the regular activities of everyday life. We are also sensitive to economic realities and how costs factor into decisions about whether or not to take advantage of cosmetic dentistry’s many benefits.
Dental treatment costs vary from case-to-case depending on the length, type, and extent of the treatments. We explain the total cost up front so patients can make informed decisions and to avoid surprises. We accept insurance and work to help patients maximize the benefits from their dental insurance programs. We also offer financing options.
Dr. Marty Williams — Creating a Comfortable, Caring Atmosphere
Green Bay cosmetic dentist, Dr. Williams and the staff at Sierra Dental have created a dental office where patients can be comfortable and confident in their treatment. We provide an environment absent of any selling pressure, where patients can discuss their goals and preferences and talk about the looks of changes they are considering. Our goal is to help patients understand what to expect during and after treatment and to make the entire treatment process as anxiety-free as possible.
For a free smile consultation to discuss what a cosmetic dental procedure might mean for you, contact the professional, friendly Green Bay cosmetic dentistry staff at Sierra Dental today.